This driver allows to create resources that represents “spaces” which can run any Light-Scene in a “slot”.
The supported resource type is:
- _amBX_space: Represents an available “space”.
Resource address format
The resource address represents the space number. It consists of an integer from 0 to 31.
- LEVEL: An integer form 0 to 100. This argument is mapped to amBX_brightness.
- _SLOT: An integer form 0 to 24. This argument is mapped to amBX_slot.
- _SET: Sets the brightness for the space.
- _SELECT_SLOT: Sets the active Light-Scene for the space to be the one present in the slot passed as the command argument.