CoolMasterNet HVAC Bridge
The CoolMasterNet driver on the Beolink Gateway integrates all HVAC´s configured in the CoolMasterNet bridge.
Connecting to the system
Communication with CoolMasterNet Bridge could be established via RS232 or TCP Ethernet connection.
TCP ethernet connection only contains as setting Poll Interval, time between status requests (default to 30 seconds).
For RS232 connection, CoolMasterNet Bridge is configured as default with 9600bps, 8 Data bits, no Parity, 1 Stop bit and no Flow control.
The available resource type is:
- Air Conditioning unit: Air Conditioning device connected and configured in CoolMasterNet Bridge.
- Ventilation unit: Ventilation unit device connected and configured in CoolMasterNet Bridge. No state feedback available for this resource type.
- Water Heater unit: Water Heater device connected and configured in CoolMasterNet Bridge. No state feedback available for this resource type.
Address of each resource is represented by their UID (Indoor Unit address). The address format is Ln.XYZ (Eg: L1.202) where: * n: Equal to line number. Could be any number between 1-8. * XYZ: Equal to Indoor Number.
Commands depending of resource type:
- Air Conditioning unit:
- SET SETPOINT: Set setpoint of AC.
- SET MODE: Set AC mode to Auto, Cool, Heat, Dry, Fan and Off.
- _SET FANSPEED: Set fan speed to the predifined values Very_Low, Low, Medium, High, Very_High and Auto.
- _SET LOUVER POSITION: Sets louver position to the predifined values Horizontal, Vertical, 30, 45 and 60.
- Water Heater unit:
- _SET SETPOINT: Set water heater setpoint.
- _SET MODE: Set water heater mode to Heat, Hot__ and _Eco.
- _SET STATE: Turn On/Off water heater.
- _SET BOOSTER: Turn On/Off water heater booster.
- Ventilation unit:
- _SET MODE: Set ventilation unit mode to Auto, Cool, Heat, Dry, Fan and Off.
- _SET FAN: Set fan mode to Low, Low_Fresh_Up, High, High_Fresh_Up, Super_High, Top, Auto.
- _SET STATE: Turn On/Off ventilation. An extra parameter IS_DUAL must be specified for correct command execution and must be true if Indoor Unit consist in a Air Conditioning and Ventilation Unit at the same time or false if not.
CoolMasterNet Driver of BeoLink Gateway has the capability of import all devices configured in CoolMasterNet Bridge but, due to CoolMasterNet protocol limitations, BeoLink Gateway can´t distinguish resource type of discovered devices. It´s installer responsability to know the correct resource type of a device with the resource address as a reference.