This driver integrates with the Shelly’s local HTTP API.
Each BeoLiving Intelligence system communicates with a Shelly device. If you have many devices in your installation you should add as many systems to your BLI.
Connection settings are:
- IP Address: The individual device’s IP address or local host domain name.
- User: Shelly device local user (optional).
- Password: Shelly device local password (optional).
- Polling time: The resource’s state will be retrieved every X seconds.
Compatible devices and resource types
The available resource are:
- SHDM-1 (DIMMER): A Shelly 1 dimmer.
- SHSW-25.roller (SHADE): A Shelly 2.5 device setup as a roller for a shade.
- SHSW-25.relay (GPIO): A Shelly 2.5 device as relay and represended by a GPIO resource.
- SHSW-25.dimmer (DIMMER): A Shelly 2.5 device as relay and represended by a ON/OFF DIMMER reource.
- SHSW-1 (DIMMER): A shelly 1 device represented by an ON/OFF DIMMER resource.
- SHSW-1.relay (GPIO): A shelly 1 device represented by an GPIO resource.
- SHPLG-S.relay (GPIO): A shelly plug device represented by an GPIO resource.
- SHPLG-S (DIMMER): A shelly plug device represented by an ON/OFF DIMMER resource.
The resource address is the shelly output channel, usually “0”. Use the Import resources to automatically detect the available control points in the device.
Resource discovery is available and will detect the corresponding resources that the device supports in the current configuration.
v0.1 | 20/08/2020
- Initial version
v0.2 | 22/09/2020
- Bug fix: cannot fire commands after reloading configuration. Also removed unsupported SHADE’s SET command
v0.3 | 07/10/2020
- Improves in-line setup help
V0.4 | 22/02/2021
- Adds support for SHSW-1
- Adds support for relay mode of SHSW-25
- Better handles connecteivity state
- Updates driver help
V0.5 | 24/02/2021
- Minor corrections
V0.6 | 13/04/2021
- Adds SHPLG-S support
V0.7 | 21/05/2021
- Corrects nonDimmable definition
Please, report any issue with this driver to: email@example.com