TP-Link Smart Plug
This driver supports communication with TP-Link Smart Plug’s HS100/110, allowing to control different the relay state of the switch. Integration with models HS105 is not ensured.
Connecting to the system
No login process required. Channel settings are:
- Host : IP of TP-Link Smart Plug.
- Port : Must be equal to 9999.
The available resource type is:
- HS100/110 SmartPlug: Representation of TP-Link Smart Plug.
Should be left empty.
Commands, Events and States
- SET: Set Plug state (0/false means Off and 1/true means On).
- TOGGLE: Toggle Plug state.
- STATE: Plug state (0/false means Off and 1/true means On).