If you are one of those people who struggle to wake up at the same time everyday, the new integration between Siri and BLI might just have changed this for ever.
The integration between the Pro BLI (or BLGW) and Siri allows you to easily create a setup, where every morning, the turning-off of your alarm clock triggers a “Good Morning” scene on you BLI, where the curtains are raised and your Bedroom’s music equipment starts playing your favorite radio station.
This is all configurable through the app, as is shown in the video:
Step by step
- Configure a Scene to:
- raise your bedroom’s curtains
- turn on the Radio in your bedroom’s speaker
- Execute it once to try it out
- Go to the Siri Shortcuts and create a new shortcut
- Configure the turning-off of your alarm as a trigger
- Configure the BeoLiving Scene as the action to run, and save.
- Test out your new short cut by saying “Hey Siri, run My Best Day” or configuring it as a easy-access widget!
This could also be done with more complex Macros configured on the BLI’s setup page.
For more information on how to configure integration with Siri Shortcuts, go to our “Configure BLI Scenes as Siri Shortcuts” page.
Note: Take into account that running Siri Shortcuts requires an iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 14.0 or higher, HomePod, Apple Watch Series 3 or later, or an iPad with iPadOS 14.0 or later.