Link third party applications with BeoLiving Intelligence
A third party application it´s any application that may require access to BeoLiving Intelligence and a linking procedure must be done. Examples of these applications are Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT.
Linking procedure it´s accomplished as it follows:
- Insert Button Function 1 to enable temporary link for the external app. For furhter details go to Button Setup at Table of contents.
- Go to the external app (Eg: Alexa App, Google Home) and select the BeoLiving Intelligence by Khimo option.
- A redirection to Khimo.com will occur and you will be asked to insert the serial number of your BLI (BeoLiving Intelligence) for security purposes.
- After clicking Next, BLI led will stay flashing quickly for 30 seconds waiting for user confirmation. Press BLI button.
- A message denoting the successful or failure end of the link procedure will be displayed.