Shelly / 4 Pro
This driver supports communication directly with the Shelly 4 Pro.
Connection to the system is done via IP connection over WiFi.
Notice: This driver was coded by a member of our user community.
To establish communication the following is needed:
- Host: The IP address of the device.
- Port: The port number for the communication (default is port 80)
Available resources are as following:
- Off: Sets the Relay in Off mode, State indicates the Relay is Off
- On: Sets the Relay in On mode, State indicates the Relay is On
Available State updates are as following:
- Off: State indicates the Relay is Off
- On: State indicates the Relay is On
2019/10/8 v0.1 - First version published