Honeywell Total Connect Comfort Thermostat driver
This driver is for north american accounts. It will only work for accounts that are able to log in in the north american portal. Supported Honeywell products: TCC North America: Wifi 9000, Vision Pro, Focus Pro, RedLink Prestige IAQ
To connect to the Honeywell account press the “Link” button in systems. This will redirect to a Honeywell page where email address and password should be entered, after accepting the EULA terms the location of the desired thermostats should be chosen.
You should also choose a Temporary override duration. This will be the hours a temporary change in the setpoint will last, if the value is 0 then the changes will hold (until a follow schedule command is sent).
Adding a resource can be done by pressing the Import resources button and then Load resources from connected system. A list of the available thermostats should appear.
The following types of thermostats are supported: 1 Setpoint Heat, 1 Setpoint Cool, 2 Setpoints Heat, Cool and 2 Setpoints (Heat and Cool) with Auto. The available commands are:
- Set Setpoint: change the heat setpoint
- Set Mode: choose mode between Off, Auto, Heat, Cool and Em. Heat. The availability of each mode depends on the thermostat type, not all of them may be supported
- Follow Schedule: Reverts setpoint overrides and makes thermostats follow schedule
- Set Fan Auto: Sets the fan in auto mode
The available states are:
- Temperature: if available, the current temperature
- Setpoints: the current setpoint
- Mode: the current mode
- Online: whether the device is online
- Setpoint mode: whether the setpoint is following schedule, is holding or temporary
- Fan Auto: whether the fan is in auto mode or not
v0.1 | 22/11/2021
- Initial version